Wednesday, July 21

hello... i just got off the phone with some telephone survey person from some marketing company...

what a waste of my time... the only reason i took pity on her and agreed to do it was as i know the horrors of conducting surveys...

very tired and busy now... it's quite surprising how after all the applause, grandiose stuff and whatnot... the loose ends are ultimately still so important... and still take up a fair bit of time to settle... choir ends for me next week... and i am quite relieved... but also excited... it is after all a new beginning... just that i'm not part of it...

well well... all the best... no matter what else i say... it's gonna largely revolve around that....

since i'm staring at the keyboard now thinking what to write... i might as well warn everybody...
as my concerts and engagements and involvements wear down to a mere trickle and i get further and further away from my music... yes... my music... i will get progressively more and more depressed... you may well expect peaks of depression right after my concert this friday... seeing that it is after all the last major event this year... and probably before, during and after my prelims... now that's pretty much everything isn't it...?
ah well...

tired...

No comments: