Sunday, October 3

hello everybody...

ah... it's been a long time now hasn't it...? bloody computers...

i now have twice the space to store junk on my computer that doubles the chances of me storing something that's gonna trip up the system again... apparently the repair shop thought that was the way to go...
so they rip out my hard drive and stick a new one in...
haha...
the irony of the situation impresses itself upon me...
hear my sardonic laughter...
haha...

anyways... i have the whole of sunday and the remainder of today to enjoy before my results in the "recent preliminary examinations" are released...
or should i say...
unearthed...
revealed...
the consequences of which would be exceedingly dangerous to my mental health...

i slept at three and woke at six... post meridian... and now i'm in a floating mood...feel like i'm a-floatin' around...
this has thrown my entire sleep cycle out of whack...
maybe i should relinquish mortality and become a vampire...
dress in black leather...
wear cool shades...
always wear an overcoat...
have a palemoon complexion...

hmm... not really...

according to anne rice... vampires can't enjoy the pleasures of the flesh...
wouldn't give that up now would i...?
(leerily winks)
anyways...

i'll be off now...
'nighty people...

No comments: